- We would charge the daily rate when a large amount of work is due and the hourly rate for smaller amounts. We would ask for a couple of day’s notice in order to assign the work. All the work will be undertaken by myself or a skilled bid manager associate.
- A deposit of $100 or 25%, whichever is the higher, is required at the start of each bid. This is the minimum cost per bid undertaken.
- Periodic emails will be sent showing work to date..
- Full payment is required on completion of the work. Payments to be made by PayPal, which requires a recognised credit or debit card. Payment by bank transfer may be made by prior agreement.
- Work done will be sent in PDF format until full payment is received, when immediate an Word or Excel document will be sent with the full workings.
- The work will be presented in the format as requested by yourself and/or the proposer.
- The work remains the property of Biz Guru Ltd until full payment is received. Full ownership will be transferred to yourselves on full payment.
- All copyrights remain with the owners.
- Information will be reused on as many of your bids as possible. It will not be used on bids for any other company.
Once we have made contact we will ask you to send us your documentation. We can then provide you with a good estimate of the amount of work it will take to produce the parts of the tender you have asked us to. We will also provide you with a daily and hourly rate for our work.